Animator / Story Artist
Hello, my name is Kelli.
I am a dedicated 2D animator with a passion for storytelling. I have experience with ToonBoom Harmony and a variety of Adobe programs; Photoshop, Flash, After Effects, etc.
Thank you for taking the time to visit my portfolio site.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Columbus College of Art and Design
Major in 2D Animation.
Lead Production Artist
Shout Out Loud Prints
Processing graphics, layouts, and fonts while also ensuring designs meet the standard quality for printing.
• Working closely with supervisor to produce social media content.
• Promoted from Office Assistant to Production Artist.
Graphic Design Apprentice / CSR
Learning the inner-workings of a graphic design studio while also providing high-quality customer service.
• Assisting graphic designers through every stage of the design process.
• Creating and editing logo designs while effectively communicating with clients.
Small team responsible for creating and pushing animated shorts through the entire production process.
• Solely responsible for producing and modifying storyboards for new projects.
• Assisting supervisor with weekly collaborative assessments and critiques.
2D Animation Supervisor
Dome Lab (COSI)
Member of an animation lab team responsible for creating a short film with 360 compatibility.
• Responsible for producing and approving a variety of 2D assets.
• Promoted to 2D Animation Supervisor.